Monday 3 May 2010

Darker Than Black

Have you ever felt so used up as this?

4 closes in a row and i've got a headache. However this is the lesser of 2 evils.

I wish i could go on saying something really philosophical like an end to war through removing law and instating a utilitarian community world-wide...but i'm not that smart. There's only one thing stuck on my mind and i am a total sucker for you...

So much so that i can't think of anything to write in this blog, that an i have a massive headache.

My birthday is coming up and my mothers getting very anxious as her's is the day before mine. Always conjuring some whacky idea of a joint party though her popularity far outshines mine. My idea of a good time would be to get surprised, hasn't happened in years but i'm hopeful.

At this very second there's a high pitch frequency humming in my ear and it's killing me!

Tuesday...Count night....always starts alright...ends up shite...and graemes tight
so we all share the lust for deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeath!!!!!!


Thats my count song...made it up last tuesday =)

1 comment:

  1. Sucker for you also! <3 your Count Song is awesome. Add a tune? More lyrics? Do it!

    ReplyDelete