Sunday 17 October 2010

Here is no why

Desperate and displeased. With whoever you are. Your a star.

Lost inside the dreams, of teen machines.

The world is a vampire.

Sittin still was never enough

Intoxicated with the madness, i'm in love with my sadness

Time is never time at all. You can never ever leave without leaving a piece of youth.

Despite all my rage i'm still just a rat in a cage!

Shakedown 1979, cool kids never have the time

Who wants that honey? just as long as theres some money.

Tell me all of your secrets, cannot help but believe them.

Tell me i'm the only one, jesus had no other son

Try to hold on, to this love. A little bit longer.

Try, try, try, try, try, try, try

Poptart, whats our mission? do we know but never listen

We must never be apart.

I know you better than your thinking

Anphetamine, annie dog...

And i don't even care to shake these zipper blues

Fool enough to almost be it, cool enough to not quite see it.

Pick your pocket full of sorrow, run away with me tomorrow.

Try and ease the pain, somehow we feel the same well
no one knows, where our secrets go

I send my heart to all my dearies when your life is so so dreary

I'm over to the straight and narrow, where the harlots of my perils scream.

And i'll fail, but when i can. I will
Try to understand. That when i can, i will

I just want to be me.

Mother weep the years i'm missing, all that time can't be given...back

No comments:

Post a Comment