Thursday 14 October 2010

Week Off!

In a week! but i'm still looking forward to it. I have been offered to go stay in Milton Keynes with my Auntie whom i miss dearlie but i think i'd rather leave that to my two week holiday in November! Buzzing!

I will do something with it. Unlike last time when it was wasted away on long lies and in general 'lazy days'

Re-discovered a love for Europe - The Swedish 80's band who couldn't find any luck with producers in their home country, came to ours and found fame. Every song is basically the same, but it's that distinction, that tiny difference in each song that makes it so much more special. Gives you the seem feel so you know it's the same band but has a completely different meaning. Truly amazing at their respective instruments.

I don't think i can handle or be bothered with 6 new members of staff... it's all so similiar as last time.

I need suggestions honeybunch

2 comments:

  1. Well then your week off has come at just the right time =) Discover yourself, read, learn, compose, play, write, travel. Go up North and photograph every step. That'd be amazing. Take me with you, in spirit =) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very quick at this. I think i'd rather wait untill you were with me in person. I'm not such a good navigator!

    I may have told a white lie when i said i came in to ask about interviews... so yes.
    I came to see you. It was worth it X

    ReplyDelete